Assessing, Improving, Transforming
Embedding a new customer-focused culture into the organization implies an approach that involves change management and adoption.
During each phase, our consultants provide their extensive experience to focus on achieving practical, measurable results for our clients while keeping a line-of-sight between vision and reality.
Activeo’s Business Consulting group provides expertise and services in the following three areas:
– Customer Relationship Performance Improvement
– Customer Experience Management Optimization
– Voice of the Customer Analytics
Customer Contact Performance Improvement
The Activeo Business Consulting team performs benchmarks and audits, performance management services, advises using best-practices, recommends key performance indicators, and helps in selecting outsourcing service providers. The team also provides business coaching and training.
Below are some of the typical needs that enterprises seek our expertise to help them address:
• Comparing their Customer Relationship Performance with competitors in the same industry; or with best practices in the market
• Ensuring their service centers’ are in compliance with the standards ISO 9001 version 2008, COPC, Social Responsibility label
• Reinforcing their customer service teams’ skills
• Obtaining the French Customer Care Centers Certification (NF Service CRC)
Customer Experience Management Optimization
Our expertise is to establish customer service development plans, steer organizational change management projects, design processes and formalize procedures, implement process optimization methods (Lean, Six Sigma, Voice of the Customer) and localize / set up customer service centers. All with the ability to transform a general situation or objective into a concrete action plan combining proven methodologies and operational field experience
Some of the typical customer needs we address include:
• Developing a strategic customer management plan
• Aligning the customer service with strategic objectives
• Implementing a company culture that fosters best practice and knowledge-sharing
• Improving customer experience by prioritizing and optimizing selective processes
• Creating, implementing or relocating customer contact centers
Voice of the Customer Analytics
This teams’ expertise is to identify state-of-the-art technologies to fulfill requirements and business needs, provide preliminary study and ROI calculation, write scope statements and manage the implementation of the chosen solution with reorganized IT providers and service vendors.
The key differentiators are based on the understanding of the businesses stakes and the technical feasibility and being a facilitator between IT and other business departments such as Marketing and Customer Services.
The most frequent client needs are:
• Categorization analysis
• Root causes
• Information extraction from various Databases
• Seeking of CRM or Knowledge Management solutions
• Design of call center solutions (IVR, ACD, Workforce management, e-mail management…)