This policy applies to www.activeo.com (hereinafter the “Site”).
Cookies deposited by ACTIVEO
A cookie is a small text file in alphanumeric format placed on the Internet user’s hard disk by the server of the Site visited or by a third-party server (advertising agency, web analytics service, etc.). When you connect to our Site, we may install various cookies on your terminal.
The cookies we issue allow us to:
- To track the audience of our Site and to know your navigation on our Site (Google Analytics cookies)
- To select the language in which the Site should be displayed (preference cookies)
- To manage the acceptance and the duration of conservation of cookies
The cookies are kept for 6 months.
Cookies issued by third-party applications integrated on our Site
While browsing our Site, you may click on the “social networks” buttons in order to consult our Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn profiles as well as our Youtube page.
By clicking on the icon corresponding to the social network, the latter may identify you. If you are connected to the social network while browsing our Site, the sharing buttons allow you to link the content you consult to your user account.
We cannot control the process used by social networks to collect information about your browsing on our Site. We therefore invite you to consult their personal data protection policy in order to know the purpose of their use as well as the browsing information they may collect.
The management of cookies
When you visit our Site for the first time, a cookie banner is displayed indicating the purposes of the cookies. You can then accept or refuse them.
You can choose at any time to adapt the management of cookies according to your preferences, deactivate them or express a different choice via the means described below.
For the management of Cookies and your choices, each browser offers a different configuration.
For Chrome :
1) In the upper right corner, click on the icon representing 3 vertical dots then “Settings”.
2) In the “Privacy and Security” section on the left, click on “Cookies and other site data”.
3) Choose your preferences
For Internet Explorer :
1) In the upper right corner, click on the icon representing 3 vertical dots and then “Settings”.
2) Select “Cookies and Site Permissions” on the left,
3) Select the “Manage and delete cookies and site data” tab, choose whether you want to allow, block or show cookies.
1) In the top right corner, click on the icon representing 3 vertically aligned lines and then “Settings”.
Click on “Privacy and Security” on the left and then scroll down to “Cookies and Site Data” For Safari:
Choose Safari > Preferences, click on Privacy, then select an option related to “Cookies and website data”
1) In the top right corner, click on the icon representing 3 vertically aligned lines and then scroll down to “Access full browser settings”.
2) Scroll down to the “Cookies and other site data” line
3) Choose your preferences
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, as amended, and with the RGPD, you have the right to access, rectify, oppose, delete and limit information from cookies and other tracers. For this, please contact [email protected].