- Find a balance between the quality of service and operational efficiency
- Strengthen employee engagement in the long term
Devise or rethink your customer service business model
- You wish to align your customer service business model with the target experience that you want your customers to experience (internal or external)
- You wish to boost the operation and/or economic performance of your customer service, by relying in particular on all the potential offered by the digital environment.
- You wonder about your internalization, outsourcing or re-internalization policy of your customer service.
- You are looking for the partners best able to answer your customer satisfaction and operational efficiency issues
Activeo helps you meet these challenges by addressing all the components of the operational model of your customer service
Optimize your customer service contacts… with the “Best Service Is No Service” approach
Many customer contact centers focus on internal efficiency and seek the best compromise between response quality and the speed with which contacts are handled. However, one cannot reduce the treatment times indefinitely, there are necessary limits that one cannot overcome.
Would it not be better to find a different approach, one which will ultimately be both more satisfying for customers and more profitable for the company? Take the time to resolve the client’s problem, and above all, understand where the problem originated, to avoid it happening again; these are the sort of objectives that are suitable to work towards.
As a member of the global alliance LimeBridge, Activeo supports companies in implementing the “Best Service is No Service” approach created by Bill Price (former VP Customer Service at Amazon)
Get a “Quality” certification for your Customer Relationship
Is the quality of your customer relationship a criteria of loyalty and success for your company?
With the NF Customer Relationship Certification, you can show that the satisfaction of your clients takes center stage!
Revised in 2018, the NF Customer Relationship Certification is based on the ISO 18295-1 & 2 international standards. A real guide of good practices, it takes into account the new expectations of the customer and strengthens the connection with the internal or external contact centers.
The excellence of the customer relationship is a key element of our positioning. Our consultants accompany you throughout your certification project, from defining the parameters for certification to the audit prior to submission.
Develop the engagement of your collaborators
These last years, a groundswell driven by digital technology has led companies to initiate real transformation projects aiming to put the customer in the heart of their preoccupations.
These projects have resulted in the overhaul of the experiences that these companies try to provide to their customers in the short, medium and long term, especially by aiming to “simplify” the customer experience.
Today, collaborative commitment is a major issue. The evolution of managerial practices, collaborative and digital tools, skills management, collaborator involvement and feedback, are essential points which the company can act upon to develop its employer brand
Activeo, through its feedback experience, has identified 10 pillars on which employee engagement is based.
Succeed with your Workforce Optimization projects… Drive the change
The WFO solutions are becoming a must in customer services.
And certainly, if the choice of the right technological solution, the right editor, the right integrator is crucial in the success of such a project because it engages the companies for some time, it is not the only success factor of a WFO project, quite the contrary in fact.
Here are the 4 other clearly identified success factors, regardless of the size of the company
- The 1st, is, precisely, not to believe that it is merely a technology project, but on the contrary, that it is and above all a ‘business’ project, in the service of operators with more or less significant impacts on the businesses and notably customer service. It is therefore essential in advance of this type of project to clearly define and share with the businesses involved, and sometimes with the general management, the issues and objectives which such a project must respond to. Only deploying a WFO solution will not suffice to meet the often ambitious goals set upstream.
- The 2nd success factor is therefore being ready to change, to make significant adjustments to the organization, the way of working, the management method. In short, to challenge the status quo, on the one hand to derive the greatest benefit from such solutions and on the other hand to address challenges. To reproduce a status quo is ultimately very disappointing, and this goes for everyone, management as well as employees.
- The 3rd factor for success is that it is vital to encourage a participatory and collaborative approach. Certainly, the implementation and daily use of WFO solution will contribute towards reinforcing the engagement of collaborators, by allowing for example advisors to attain (through Quality Monitoring) more visibility and flexibility around planning (via the WFM), and thus ultimately reinforcing the client experience and client satisfaction. Nevertheless, our experiences show that it is essential to engage collaborators in this adventure ahead of the launch, and this as early as possible.
- Finally, the implementation of such projects, having major impacts – whether of organizational nature, HR (with possible impacts on employment contracts), the register of the evolution of roles and skills or the management. It is also essential to finely identify these changes and, of course, to accompany them. Change management, training, coaching on the main axes of these projects.
Have key indicators and share content for increased performance
Activeo publishes the market’s flagship solution for managing telephone and business indicators and displaying content.
Designed to drive activity, animate teams and analyze performance, Logepal combines the modernity of a user-friendly interface with power in its calculation and analysis functions.
LOGEPAL offers several display devices: LCD screens, smartphones / tablets, LED barometers and individual display on PC. A dynamic and relevant display of statistics, videos images for:
– To gain in quality of service, in response time and responsiveness,
– Measure your activity in real time and plan your resources,
– Collect transform and disseminate strategic data continuously.
Interfaced with all the CTI and ACD solutions on the market, not to mention the database connector, LOGEPAL allows to display the data provided in customizable formats.
The LOGEPAL technology relies on real-time visualization of strategic information to tele-advisers and supervisors, thus ensuring optimal quality of service and the reduction of calls waiting.