Quality Management approach towards an ISO standardization of Service Excellence:Aiming at “customer experience delight” for each of the interactions with customers has become an increasingly important objective for companies wishing to differentiate themselves on their market. Activeo brings you all its “normative” expertise in terms of Customer Relations Quality Standards and offers you its approach to create an engaging organisation-wide project. This is the purpose of the new ISO standard “Service Excellence“, currently being developed at the international level, in which Activeo is actively participating as a member of the AFNOR standardization committee. Its scope will aim to accompany companies from “customer satisfaction” to “service excellence”. This new standard will enable direct and tangible actions on the organisation’s economic performance via:
- developing customer loyalty, recommendation and reputation
- strengthening employee commitment
Why engage a Customer Relations certification (NF345 or ISO 18295) or Service Excellence labelling process?Benefits for your customers (end consumers or stakeholders):
- Reinforce your company’s brand image and gives confidence via a recognized certification.
- Differentiate yourself in a competitive market.
- Demonstrate that the customer experience is at the heart of your concerns.
- Show a high level of quality in your customer service.
- Unite your teams around a common project and a rewarding approach.
- Structure your Customer Service in a logic of continuous improvement.
- Manage the performance of your teams involved in Customer Relations.
- Engage your collaborators and build customer loyalty in the long term.
Why choose Activeo?
- Activeo is part of the AFNOR Certification brand committee: NF 345 Customer Relations and ISO 18295-1 & 2
- Activeo is part of the AFNOR Normalisation committee: ISO Service Excellence
- Activeo is a member of the Limebridge Global Alliance allowing to share around customer experience best practices
- For its presence as a “referent consultant” within the NF Service Customer Relationship brand committee and the ISO “Service Excellence” Standardization Commission
- For its team of consultants coming from the CX operational world and experts in certification (more than 30 successful certification projects).
- For its ability to support you in the steering of actions, thus leading to obtaining or maintaining your certification.